Help.... Unable to open FeynArts.m

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Help.... Unable to open FeynArts.m
  • From: QUARK at frcu.eun.eg
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 1994 11:01:02 +0000 (O)

Dear users

	I have a problem openning FeynArts.m, which I got from mathsource
through FTP. The problem is

	It is written in the text file README.TXT that I should create a
directory FeynArts and put the files in it. Then I should change the path to

	$Path = Append[$Path, "C:\WNMATH22\FeynArts"]

(note that C:\WNMATH22 is my directory),
then I should be capable of openning FeynArts.m through
	<<FeynArts.m
My problem is that I can open FeynArts.m and I even get the message

FeynArts 1.0 by .......
but next I get a series of:
Unable to set directory to C:\WNMATH22\.
Unable to set directory to C:\WNMATH22\Packages\
Unable to open C:\Utilities\Compare.m
and so on.
I have the complete Mathematica V2.2 for windows package. Please note that I
have tried to mail to the authors in the emails written in the README.TXT but
It seems that these emails are obsolete(since 1991).
Also if you know any site which has the FeynArts manual in txt or bitmap
format, please inform me about it as I cannot access a postscript printer.

	So if anybody knows how to deal with such a problem, I appreciate
his help as I am in a deep need of this package.

	Thanks
						Ahmed Shafik