Re: (1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D

  • To: MATHGROUP at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: (1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D
  • From: "J. Seth" <SCHandler at uh.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 14:02:08 -0600 (CST)

Unless I'm missing something, the answer to your first question is
simple.  Suppose you want all plots to have contours at values 3,7.2,
11.3 and 16.4, you just include the following  as an option:
Contours->{3,7.2,11.3,16.4}.

Seth J. Chandler
University of Houston Law Center
and frequent ContourPlotter