Re: Laplace transform

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Laplace transform
  • From: Alex Cheng <cheng at chaos.ce.udel.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 94 09:48:49 -0400

You will find this article:

\item Cheng, A.H-D., Sidauruk, P. and Abousleiman, Y., ``Approximate
inversion of the Laplace transform,'' to appear in \ul{Mathematica
Journal}.

in the upcoming Mathematica Journal with electronic supplement of the
NLapInv.m macro.  I am told that it will be in issue no. 2 of 1994.  If
need it any sooner, please provide your mailing address.  I'll send a
paper copy of the paper by post, and the .m file by e-mail.

Alex Cheng