Optica and other optical Packages

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1968] Optica and other optical Packages
  • From: wallraff at TDLII1.iap.uni-bonn.de
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 01:50:09 -0400

Hello

        I wonder wether anybody outhere is already using the MMA optics
extension package "Optica". I would be happy to get some information on
wether you are satisfied with the product or not. Perhaps you could give
me some examples on your uses of Optica.

        I would like to do ray tracing for a complex spectroscopy system
and/or do some simulations of simple optical components like birifringent
polarizers etc. ...

        Any comments are appreciated

                Andreas Wallraff