Mathlink & Macintosh & CodeWarrior

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2814] Mathlink & Macintosh & CodeWarrior
  • From: rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu (Ricardo Marimon)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 01:15:50 -0500

Is there a way to develop mathlink applications using the CodeWarrior
compiler for the macintosh?  In the MathLink developer's disk there is
only support for Symantec and MPW.  Also even If I use any of these two,
is there a way of creating PPC native code, I think that the libraries in
the MathLink disks are rather old and must have 68K code.

Any suggestions?

- Ricardo Marimon
  rmarimon at leland.stanford.edu