Re: How to plot solutions to conics and elliptics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2709] Re: How to plot solutions to conics and elliptics?
- From: David Harvatin <dtharvat at sprint.uccs.edu>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:53:51 -0500
- Organization: University of Colorado at Boulder
clever at euclid.math.purdue.edu (Brian James Clever) wrote: > > > Hello. I was wondering how one plots the solutions to equations > > such as x^3 - y^2 -1 = 0 using Mathematica. It seems to be related to > > the ContourPlot function, but this gives me solid objects, not the solution > > set . Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > > Brian Clever. > > > Brian, Try the ImplicitPlot function in the Standard Mathematica Packages. Remember to first load the package : <<Graphics`ImplicitPlot` Dave Harvatin