Re: math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- Subject: [mg2788] Re: math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- From: dhart at appollonius.ucs.indiana.edu (Dave Hart)
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 02:06:53 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Stat/Math Center
In article <4a8qfj$5l3 at dragonfly.wri.com>, rojnucka at cae.wisc.edu (Atipat Rojnuckarin) writes: |> Hi, |> We have mathematica installed on our SGI, and the regular math |> session runs fine. Then when I tried the math notebook (via mathematica |> commands), the kernel refused to work, complaining about losing its |> connection to license server. Our license server is installed somewhere |> else (on another machine). We had a similar problem [I think], talked to WRI Tech Support at length. Try opening mathematica, then the .ma file. Always deleting the .mb files might be a good idea... ================================================= David Hart <http://www.indiana.edu/~statmath/> Center for Statistical and Mathematical Computing Indiana University Bloomington, IN 47405