Re: Isomorphic Graphs
- Subject: [mg2786] Re: Isomorphic Graphs
- From: hiroshi at teine.chem2.hokudai.ac.jp (Hiroshi Murakami)
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 02:06:32 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Hokkaido Univ., Sapporo, Japan.
In article <4a5i49$gol at dragonfly.wri.com>, Simon Robertson <simonr at vironix.co.za> wrote: >I have developed an algorithm for determining if two graphs are isomorphic. >Could someone please give me the name and address of any SA computer science >journals that would be interested in publishing this paper. What is the computational complexity of your method for the "n" vertex graphs to determine if they are isomorphic? I thought it was one of the NP problems.