Question on NDSolve (Mathematica)
- Subject: [mg2770] Question on NDSolve (Mathematica)
- From: sci20395 at leonis.nus.sg (LIM OO KAW)
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 01:48:06 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
I'm an undergrad from National University of Singpapore who is now doing a project using Mathematica ver 2.2. However, I meet some problems using the NDSolve function. So, > Does anybody know the actual numerical method used by the 'NDSolve'? > Does anyone got the idea of using Shooting Method in Mathematica to solve two coupled nonlinear second order differential equations? Could somebody please enlighten me for the above questions ? Thanks!