inverse Fourier Transforms
- Subject: [mg2760] inverse Fourier Transforms
- From: sterritt_lanny at mm.rdd.lmsc.lockheed.com ("L.W.Sterritt")
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 02:02:40 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
I'm having difficulty doing an inverse Fourier Transform of the following expression: 90 (1-0.421372 f/Pi) Sin[f Pi/30] Sin[f Pi/3]/ (E^(25 f^2 Pi^4/52488) f^2 Pi^2). I would like to make a plot of the inverse transform over some range of the transform variable t, nominally 0 to 4.