Re: math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- Subject: [mg2733] Re: [mg2722] math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- From: mathes at esaab.math.missouri.edu (Elias Saab)
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 19:15:41 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
We had the same problems here at Missouri. Since we have a site license for the whole campus, we solved the problem by getting a password for each individual machines. Elias Saab On Sat, 9 Dec 1995, Atipat Rojnuckarin wrote: > Hi, > We have mathematica installed on our SGI, and the regular math > session runs fine. Then when I tried the math notebook (via mathematica > commands), the kernel refused to work, complaining about losing its > connection to license server. Our license server is installed somewhere > else (on another machine). > Anyone has an idea what should I do or has experienced similar > problems, please let me know. An e-mail to my account at > dak at castor.che.wisc.edu is greatly appreciated. By the way, math notebook > works fine on our DEC station. > > Thanks > Atipat > > >