Play function and mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg463] Play function and mathematica
  • From: "Haiduke Sarafian" <HAS2 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 95 14:43 EST

I will appreciate it if someone could help me out.  I am using window version
(version 2.0) of mathematica on IBM computer which has the multimedia capabili-
ty,i.e. has the CD drive and speakers.  The Play function not only should dis-
play a function (and it does) but also it should play the function so we should
hear, but mine does not.  I have heard Play works on Mac (apple computer)! What
am I missing?  Thanks