Re: Re: Suggestions needed for Mathematica course

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg381] Re: [mg372] Re: Suggestions needed for Mathematica course
  • From: Gene C Van Nostern <gene>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 13:45:58 -0600

Richard Bowman (rbowman at bridgewater.edu) wrote:
> The Blachman tutorial is available through mathsource.wri.com via ftp.
> But I do not have the data in front of me giving the exact directory route
> to it.  If you have difficulty finding it, contact me directly, and I can
> find the route for you.

Nancy Blachman's tutorial is item 0203-847 on MathSource, and is located
in the /pub/General/Tutorials/General/0203-847 directory when contacting
MathSource via FTP.

This document can be retrieved by other means too:

Web: http://www.wri.com/cgi-bin/mathsource.pl?WhereIAm=/&WhereImGoing=/General/Tutorials/General/0203-847

Gopher: Name:  '0203-847: Introduction to Mathematica'
        Type:  1 (directory)
        Host:  'gopher.wri.com'
        Port:  70

Email: Send email to mathsource at wri.com with the text "send 0203-847" in
       the body of the message.

This item is also available on the MathSource CD-ROM.  (For more
information about the MathSource CD-ROM, contact WRI at info at wri.com, or
1-800-441-MATH.)

I hope this helps.

Gene.