IMPORT mathscad files to mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1681] IMPORT mathscad files to mathematica
  • From: Bahadur Singh <Bahadur at punjab.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 00:24:17 -0400

Is it possible to CONVERT MATHSCAD files to MATHEMATICA notebooks?

We are currently moving from mathscad to mathematica for WINDOWS and UNIX
platforms and have a large amount of files created on mathscad.

Do some INTERNAL or EXTERNAL utilities exist for the above process.

I shall be most grateful for your assistence.

singh at punjab.demon.co.uk
--
Bahadur Singh