- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1655] 3D-Surface-Plot:Help!
- From: h.hochmeister at magnet.at (Hannes Hochmeister)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 06:05:37 -0400
- Organization: magnet Online Service
To all Mathematica-Freaks and -Specialists: Please, can you help me with following Problem: We have to plot the surface of a landfill or a certain landscape in a 3D-Surface-Plot. Also we need a ContourPlot in 3D of this surface. In Mathematica Journal, Vol. 4 Issue 2 and 4 are two articles which give a solution for the problem, but only when the data are values of a function or of a regularely matrix. But we have only unregular data (coordinates in x, y, z). In this case Mathematica can not find and plot the z-ordinate to the values of x and y. If you have a solution for this problem, please send an e-mail to: Hannes Hochmeister A-1130 Vienna, Austria e-mail: h.hochmeister at magnet.at Many Thanks!