Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1643] Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems
  • From: mkrueger at physik.tu-berlin.de (Michael Reinkober)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 04:05:30 -0400

Hello everybody!

Does anybody know, if Mathematica is able to solve a Integer Linear
Problem or a Mixed Integer Linear Problem with more than 100 variables and
about 150 constraints? Up to now I didn4t make it to define a constraint
like x1 in N. Did I overlook it or is there an extra-package for it.
Any answer is very welcome.

Thanx in advance, Michael.