Labels on contourlines in ContourPlot[]

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1514] Labels on contourlines in ContourPlot[]
  • From: immtwg at hald.gbar.dtu.dk (Torben Winther Graversen)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 20:44:06 -0400

Dear MathUsers,

When making contourplots with ContourPlot[] I miss being able to have labels
on the plot next to all or some of the contourlines showing the value of this
contour.

I've checked the Mathematica Book, The Guide to Stand. Math. Pack. and I have
browsed through MathSource with no luck.

Any suggestions? Has anybody written anything that will do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

  Torben Winther Graversen
  Student at Technical University of Denmark