RE: Maxwell Eq.

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1040] RE: Maxwell Eq.
  • From: davis16 at llnl.gov (Eric I. Davis)
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:25:33 -0400

First of all thank you for responding.

I want to be able to discribe a vector in mathematical terms :

Ax + Ay + Az   or    Ar + Aphi + Az

And get a graphic (line/pitcture) of that vector !!!!

And then I would like to operate on that vector.....
curl,divergence,Laplacian on and on .

And see the changes/results graphically.

Is anything availible like that ??  before I start trying to write the
program myself ( which would probably take me several months)

Eric I. Davis
ARAC/RAS Distributed System Manager
Regional Atmospheric Science Division
Lawrence Livermore National Lab