In[1]:= Question

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1052] In[1]:= Question
  • From: taw at bigdog.engr.arizona.edu (Timothy Wilson)
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 14:00:42 -0400

Pardon the silly question ladies and gents:

I am using Mathematica for Windows and wish to accomplish the following.
When I have a notebook open and I begin to create a model, there is the
In and Out numbers given from Mathematica.  If I open another notebook
after having closed the first and reuse say a variable from the previous
notebook, I get results.  Put simply, how do I clear the ENTIRE memory?

Sorry about the incoherent message.  :)

Gene and Tim :)

Timothy A. Wilson
taw at bigdog.engr.arizona.edu