Looking for help for research work

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1125] Looking for help for research work
  • From: samo.jerman at quantum.si (Samo Jerman)
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 02:51:52 -0400

Hi!

I=92ll make a research work in high school with Mathematical and I'm looking=
=20
for any help...
The title of this project will be something like =93Using a program=20
Mathematica at Math lesson in high school - how to make a Math lessons more=
=20
kind...=94
The final image of this work will have to be a notebook  in Mathematica in=
=20
which will be represent one of  next topics:

- Straight lines and plains in =C23=20
- Conic with axis, parallel with axis of coordinate system (influence of =20
coefficient on position and form)
-Numbers (N, Z, Q, R, C - represent, calculating, soluble of equations,=20
cleavages of expression)
-Linear function
-Potency function
-Quadratics function
-Exponential and logarithmic function
-Trigonometric and cyclometric function
-Polynomial, rational and irrational function
-Integral of a function and using=20
-Sequences, limits, ranks
-Transformations in R3 plain (parallel translation, extension,=
 reflection,...)
-Numerical methods (solving an equations with one unknowns)
-Rotation of conic
- Algebraic curve
-Parametric curve
-Proving  in Geometry
-Proving in Trigonometry
-Bodies in R3 (equations of cylinder, cone, pyramid, sphere, truncation cone=
=20
and pyramid, rotations and 3D pictures)

If you already had made something, anything from that topics with=20
Mathematica, please let me know. I=92ll be grateful to any kind of answer...

=20
  Thanx,

       Samo
=20

  Samo Jerman  ................  samo.jerman at quantum.si

  Life is what is happening while we are making plans...