Re: INTERACTIVE USE OF MATHEMATICA

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1278] Re: INTERACTIVE USE OF MATHEMATICA
  • From: bamberg at eecs.wsu.edu (Roberto Bamberger - Faculty)
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 04:05:43 -0400

Via Mathlink, one can access ALL of Mathematica's features. Hence, yes,
you can build such systems easily. Also, the next version of the GUI
(3.0?) is reported to have palletes for building such GUI type tools all
completely in Mathematica. I have heard through un-official channels that
3.0 will be a bit more of a wait than originally anticipated, but that the
new features (like the one you described) will be more than worth the
wait.

-robert-
Arthur Einhorn writes

--