Summer Mathematica Courses at UIUC!!!

  • Subject: [mg973] Summer Mathematica Courses at UIUC!!!
  • From: smarch at sal.cs.uiuc.edu (Sarah March)
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 05:34:30 -0400
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at christensen.cybernetics.net

The Illinois Software Summer School at the
University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana is offering
Mathematica and Advanced Mathematica this summer.

There is a web site where you can check out the classes
that are offered, prices, and request a registration form.

http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/smarch/ISSS/isss.html

    Sarah March              e-mail: smarch at sal.cs.uiuc.edu
University of Illinois       http://sal.cs.uiuc.edu/~smarch