Multivariate analysis under Mathematica ?!?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1002] Multivariate analysis under Mathematica ?!?
  • From: stst at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 04:48:26 -0400

Dear Mathgroup members,

in the moment I`m looking forward to do some statistical analysis, especially
multivariate analysis under Mathematica. Therefor I need cluster analysis with
cluster graphs, principal component analysis and finally up to 5-way ANOVA
with interactions. I was already looking for packages which can handle this
problems in Mathsource without success and so I would be lucky if someone did
already some programing for these functions under Mathematica which he could
send me by EMAIL.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan Steinhaus
University of Frankfurt