printing cell markers under windows front end????

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2390] printing cell markers under windows front end????
  • From: purswell at netplus.net (Jerry P. Purswell)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 23:23:40 -0500

I would find it useful (for debugging purposes) to be able to print the blue
"cell" markers that one can see on screen.  These markers don't print when I
print my notebook using whatever the defaults settings are.  Has anyone
attempted to get these cell markers to print. Anyone suceeded? It's not
immediately apparent to me how one might do this if it is possible.

Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers
JP Purswell
purswell at netplus.net