turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2462] turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
- From: Mimi Lawrence <lawrencem at arlut.utexas.edu>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:26:44 -0500
- Organization: Applied Research Laboratories of The University of Texas at Austin
I'm plotting several curves of closely-spaced points using a different line style for each under MultipleListPlot. How do I "turn off" the symbol associated with each point? I tried a zero-size for the polygon drawn by DotShapes, but each symbol still showed up. Since the points are close together, the symbol shapes change what the line style is supposed to look like. Thanks, Mimi L.