Q: Good book on programming...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2517] Q: Good book on programming...
- From: vigil at csc-iimas.unam.mx
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 02:02:03 -0500
- Organization: A poorly-installed InterNetNews site
I am interested in starting to program an application to communicate with the Mathematica Kernel directly for getting factorizations, graphs, logplots, etc. I want to know if there is a good slow- step by step book on how to do that... And where can I get it?... I am in Mexico City, and the only good book I have found besides the ones that come with the software is "Mathematica for the Sciencies" by Crandall. Greetings. n0paL -- Alan Aspuru