turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?

  • Subject: [mg2462] turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
  • From: lawrencem at arlut.utexas.edu (Mimi Lawrence)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 03:26:44 GMT
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )

I'm plotting several curves of closely-spaced points using a different
line style for each under MultipleListPlot.  How do I "turn off" the
symbol associated with each point?  I tried a zero-size for the polygon
drawn by DotShapes, but each symbol still showed up. Since the points
are close together, the symbol shapes change what the line style is
supposed to look like.

Thanks,
Mimi L.