Re: Troubles with Windows 95

  • Subject: [mg2482] Re: Troubles with Windows 95
  • From: DejaVu at empirenet.com ("Dr. John Crayton")
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 03:30:15 GMT
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )

I too am using mathematica student version 2.2.4 under Windows `95.
Have 120mh 16mb Pentium (Packard Bell). Installed mathematica using
the "local protocol" with the new (shipped with my version) MathLink
(.MLL) Files per instructions with the package.

Mathematica runs on this machine, alibet at an apallingly slow pace
for a machine of this speed.

If you need, I can e-mail you the details of the mathematica set-up
on this machine.

Good luck.