MMA for OS2/Windows front end, Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2115] MMA for OS2/Windows front end, Help
  • From: edg at wam.umd.edu (Ezra Greenberg)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:53:18 -0400

I upgraded a while back to MMA for OS2 and have not been able to get the
windows front end to work in a satisfactory manner.  On my machine, the TCP
link is oh so very slow.  The PM front end, is, well, useless as far as I can
tell.  I have many complicated notebooks, and I have yet to figure out a way
to work with the various parts in a reasonable way.

Are there any other options?  Is anybody else out there having problems with
Mathlink to the windows front end?

Ezra D. Greenberg
Department of Economics
University of Maryland