Q: greyscale images, mathematica mailing list

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg2004] Q: greyscale images, mathematica mailing list
  • From: suthan at cee.hw.ac.uk (Manickam Umasuthan)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:26:53 -0400

I shall be very much thankful if someone kindly let me know whether there is
anyway of converting Mathematica postscript output into Grayscale raster
images. I tries to use rasterps which comes with the version 2.1. However
I only get a bitmap output.

Also I like to join in the mathematica mailing list. Could someone send me
the email address of the mailing list
to enable me to join the discussion group?

thanks very much
--
-------
M.Umasuthan, 	:: EMAIL:  suthan at cee.hw.ac.uk
Dept. of Computing & Electrical Engineering,
Heriot-Watt University,Riccarton,Edinburgh EH14 4AS,U.K.