Re: Mathematica on CDE

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3691] Re: Mathematica on CDE
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 02:54:42 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <4jqpvh$i91 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, kimjh at vanc.inha.ac.kr
(JooHong Kim) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to use Mathematica on Solaris 2.4 with CDE.
> As Mathematica is running on Openwin, I think it will run on CDE.
> But, It returned me the following message and sometimes shut down.

<< error messages deleted >>>
> What I do for a normal operation?  The fonts were loaded on the system.
> Let me know how to do.
>
> Thanks advances.
>
> --
> Kim, JooHong

Mathematica will not work with CDE.

We are aware of the problem but I cannot tell you exactly when
a fix will be available.

If you contact Wolfram Research Technical Support directly
(support at wolfram.com) including details of the problem and your
Mathematica license number they will be able to contact you when
a fix is available.

I hope this helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier