Re: Printing Landscape

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4622] Re: Printing Landscape
  • From: Loris Bennett <loris at ferro.physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 03:25:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Gustav Louw wrote:

> Try as I might I cant get mathematica to print in landscape format.
> I tried printing to a .ps file and the i used the following commands
> psfix -land myfile.ps | lpr -Pprinter
>
> I tried psfix -land myfile.ps > myfilelanscape.ps
>
> When I open this file in for example ghostview, it is still oreintated incorrectly.
>
> Could someone please help me , I'm going gray...
>
> P.S I work in a unix inviroment, I use the X-frontend.
> Thanks
> Gus
>
> --
> Gustav Louw <University of Pretoria, South Africa>

Have you tried printing your output? Ghostview doesn't handle landscape
very well, so it may just be a problem with the viewer. psfix -land
works fine for me.
--
Loris
Loris Bennett				Tel.: (+49) 30 314 23762
loris at ferro.physik.tu-berlin.de
http://wwwitp.physik.TU-Berlin.DE:80/~loris/
TU Berlin, PN7-1, Hardenbergstr. 36, 10632 Berlin, FRG

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====