Optica For Sale

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4663] Optica For Sale
  • From: spacewiz at rt66.com (Paul)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 03:55:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings all-

I have a copy of Optica for sale. Used it for a school project, but have
no further need of it. Disks and docs are in excellent condition. Of
course, I'll include a letter of transfer.

If you're interested, please make me an offer. I'd like to see it into
hands that will use it, instead of gathering dust on my shelf. ;)

Regards,

Paul
--
 . . . .                                                         .
 . . . . Paul Braiman                                            .
 . . . . spacewiz at rt66.com       . . . .                         .
_. . . .________________________________________________________ . _________
 . . . .                               .                 _______ . _______
 . . . .
 . . . . The harmony of the world is made manifest in Form and Number,
 . . . . and the heart and soul and all the poetry of Natural Philosophy
 . . . . are embodied in the concept of mathematical beauty.
 . . . .
 . . . .    On Growth and Form [1917], Epilogue
 . . . .    Sir D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson 1860 ­ 1948

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====