pagewise plotting of graphics arrays

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4735] pagewise plotting of graphics arrays
  • From: diangi at goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.DE ()
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:51 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To plot a table of listplots I put them in an array via

	GraphicsArray[ Partition[ mygraphics, 4 ] ],

exported them via

	Display[ "myfile.dps", % ]

to dps-format and pulled this file trough psfix to ps-format.

Now I have 2 questions:

	(1) How do I get the 100 (or probably more) graphics
	    in the array on MORE THAN ONE PAGE?? (looks great! :)
	    This means: how to tell mma (or psfix) to
	    break the page after each 10 graphics e.g.?

	(2) Why does "Partition[ mygraphics, 4 ]"
	    produce 4 COLUMNS - not rows
	    (as it is described in the book "MMA"
 	    by Stephan Wolfram (p.175, 2nd ed.) ?

I hope my questions are not TOO elementary, so I only was too
stupid to find out myself!

Greetings,

		angi

Angelika Spitzner, Germany