Exporting an Animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5495] Exporting an Animation
  • From: "Robert R. Reynolds" <rrr at engr.uark.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 03:16:09 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to export an animation in GIF format (like the animations
on the Wolfram Research Website).

I can animate, I can export it in "ppm" format and even convert that
to GIF for viewing.  However, the GIF file is simply the first of
the images without any animation.

Can someone tell me how I get the GIF file to animate?

Thank you.
Bob Reynolds                                 rrr at engr.uark.edu
Assistant Professor                             (501) 575-6671
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering            fax: (501) 575-6982
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR  72701