Mathematica installation on Windows 95
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3228] Mathematica installation on Windows 95
- From: delcamp at lure.u-psud.fr (Eric Delcamp)
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 02:59:31 -0500
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud, France.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My Mathematica version is 2.23 .. I installed on my computer a full version of Windows 95 not an upgrade version. When I want to install mathematica on windows 95, the installation process make completly, the mathematica front end work perfectly, but when i want to launch the kernel, mathematica says that I'm not choose the the good protocol, and when I choose a protocol proposed by mathematica, Kernel doesn't launch. Maybe I have'nt the latest version of mathematica protocol, Where can I have this upgrade or how can I launch mathematica on Windows 95 ? Sincerely Yours Delcamp Eric LURE email: delcamp at lure.-psud.fr ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====