6-j symbols, 9-j symbols

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3236] 6-j symbols, 9-j symbols
  • From: arepper at i-2000.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 03:00:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a new Mathematica user in fact I really am not all that proficient using it as of yet. I was wondering, will
I be able to multiply 6-j symbos and Clebsch -Gordon coefficients, wityhout doing any programming?? Does
Mathematica have file on the internet - like Mathcad- which will they will allow us to use at no charge,
which will enable me to view to understand the language a little better??.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====