Re: Notebook==>>>TeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3151] Re: Notebook==>>>TeX
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 03:00:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <4f962l$dp3 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, estadistica
<ma1estad at uco.es> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I woul like to generate a TeX file from a Mathematica *.ma notebook
> file.
>
>      file.ma ====>>>> file.tex
>
> Could you inform me if has anyone used the Art Ogawa Notebook-to-TeX
> mentioned on the preface of Nancy Blachman book ???
>
> Has anybody done this, with similar product and could he?she kindly
> share the experience with suppliers of necesary software ???
>
> Gracias a todos,

I think you mean nb2tex.

It is available on MathSource, Wolfram Research's electronic
library of Mathematica materials.

Here is a listing of the different platforms supported
along with the MathSource item numbers.

0203-779: Notebook to TeX Converter for DEC Platforms
0203-791: Notebook to TeX Converter for Sun-3 Platforms
0203-814: Notebook to TeX Converter for Macintosh
0203-780: Notebook to TeX Converter for HP Platforms
0203-803: Notebook to TeX Converter for Sun-4 Platforms
0204-950: Notebook to TeX Converter for SGI Platforms
0203-768: Notebook to TeX Converter for NeXT Platforms
0204-949: Notebook to TeX Converter for IBM-RS6000 Platforms

nb2tex is a Mathematica notebook to TeX file conversion utility.
nb2tex converts all versions of Mathematica notebooks to .tex
files that can be processed with TeX. Graphics are written to
individual files, with a reference to each placed in the .tex
file.

MathSource is accessible by email (mathsource at wolfram.com),
by anonymous ftp/gopher (mathsource.wolfram.com) and by
World Wide Web (http://www.wolfram.com/MathSource.html).

I hope this helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier