Listplot gives Postscript error?

  • Subject: [mg3221] Listplot gives Postscript error?
  • From: saurav at tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
  • Date: 19 Feb 1996 13:44:28 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

Hi folks, a question from an admitted amateur here:

I have a fairly simple SVD program that works well as far as the
number crunching aspects go. However, when I try to use Listplot
to display my bases, Mathematica pulls up a frame but then displays
a Postscript error message within it.  I'm running the 2.2 student
version on a Powermac. Any advice?

-Saurav Misra
 saurav at tgevax.life.uiuc.edu