latex <--> mma before 2html

  • Subject: [mg3196] latex <--> mma before 2html
  • From: losee at ruby.ils.unc.edu (Bob Losee)
  • Date: 18 Feb 1996 03:41:15 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

I have an application where I would like to place about 200 pages of
latex and 50 or more graphics from mathematica together on the WWW.
I would prefer to use standard conversion packages rather than trying
to learn each of the ever changing net fads (html, java, vrml, etc.)

Which would be best given current "x2y" packages:
1) convert mma to latex, then use latex2html?
   (I assume this would mean non-moving, postscript graphics)
2) convert latex to a notebook which might then be converted to html or
whatever is popular (e.g. vrml)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Bob Losee
bob_losee at unc.edu