Re: Why printing in Courier font only?

  • Subject: [mg3117] Re: Why printing in Courier font only?
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: 3 Feb 1996 00:58:04 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

In article <4esi1l$cm4 at dragonfly.wri.com>, song at cs.purdue.edu (Chang-Hyeon
Song) wrote:

> Hi. I am using Sparc version X-notebook.
> I cannot print a notebook in their original font.  All texts are printed in
> Courier font.
> Can anyone help me?
>
> ---
> Chang Song (song at cs.purdue.edu)

It sounds as though you are using an older version of
Mathematica for Sun Sparc. This bug has been fixed in
the current version (2.2.3).

If you contact Wolfram Research Technical Support directly
(support at wri.com, tel: 217-398-6500) they will be able to
provide you with the fixed version.

I hope this helps.

--Ian