Path find algorithm for undirected graph

  • Subject: [mg3324] Path find algorithm for undirected graph
  • From: bzhang at chaph.usc.edu (Alan B. Zhang)
  • Date: 26 Feb 1996 14:14:06 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

This perhaps is not the right place to post this message. If you know a
more appropriate place, please let me know.

I try to find an algorithm to find all possible simple paths between two
end nodes in a graph. The graph is a mixture of directed and undirected
graph. Could this be done? How about for pure undirected graph?

I know this could be done in directed graph, but I am sure for undirected
graph. If it could be done, please give me some hint about where I could find
the algorithm.

Thanks

Bing Zhang

Dept. of Computer Engineering