ListContourPlot

  • Subject: [mg3303] ListContourPlot
  • From: fish at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Lorenzo Pesce)
  • Date: 25 Feb 1996 09:44:06 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

  Hi to all,
 forgive, please, my unbelivable English.

 I have one question, how is possible to set the
 AxesLabel command for the ListContourPlot?

 When I set it, I just happen nothing.
 The comman line is the following:

  ListContourPlot[funarray,
                PlotRange ->{funmin, funmax},
                 MeshRange ->{{xmin, xmax}, {ymin,ymax}},

                 Contours  -> 10 ,
                 AxesLabel ->{"Internuclear distance","Z"},
                 ColorFunction -> (GrayLevel[0.5 +/2]&)
                         ]

   Any advice?
 Thank you very much in advance,

                            Lorenzo

|    Lorenzo Pesce, Freie Universitaet Berlin,
|    Institut fuer Theoretische und Physikalische Chemie
|    |Takustrasse 3 | D-14195 Berlin
|    e-mail = fish at chemie.fu-berlin.de

~
~