MMA Explicit Converters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2995] MMA Explicit Converters
  • From: furlan at Uni.Rain.NI (Orlando Furlan )
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 02:27:34 -0500

Hello All !

Greetings from Nicaragua !

I would like to know if exist explicit convertes from MMA to
another formats like .DOC (Word) .RTF especifilly for text
manipulations. And How I could get information about these
in Internet.

I just read the message: "MathLink for Microsoft Word" but
I would like some programs free.

Thanks for this help in advance.

Orlando Furlan
National Univeristy of Engineering