Graphing in Radians

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2869] Graphing in Radians
  • From: jelling at jax.jaxnet.com (Jelling )
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 03:32:40 -0500

	Hey, I'm trying to graph some trig some trig functions with
mathematica. I've been able to graph them, but I can seem to set the
x-axis to measure in radian. Anyone know how to do this? Also, does
mathematica by any chance able to figure out the period for a function(or
the amplitude for that matter).
Thanks in advance.
Jellling

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====