Conversion of Real to Integer
- Subject: [mg3047] Conversion of Real to Integer
- From: TTCJ34A at prodigy.com (DR JOHN C ERB)
- Date: 28 Jan 1996 10:51:20 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
In mathematica, how can one emulate the fortran real to integer conversion functions INT ( ) and NINT ()? An example being: INT(3.6) --> 3 and NINT(3.6) --> 4. Also, how does one convert from integer to real? Thank you.