Abort options in Windows

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4346] Abort options in Windows
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at bwr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 01:00:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sometimes after hitting an iterrupt on the Windows version of Mathematica, I
get the following text printed in the notebook cell

Your options are:
	abort (or a) to abort current calculation
	continue (or c) to continue
	exit (or quit) to exit Mathematica
	inspect (or i) to enter an interactive dialog
	show (or s) to show current operation (and then continue)
	trace (or t) to show all operations

How can I actually do any of these things.  The keyboard doesn't respond to
things like "a" for "c".  Normally, things are so fouled up at this point I
end up disconnecting from the kernal, but I'm still curious. - Gerry F.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====