Psfix on in Dos mathematica ??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4247] Psfix on in Dos mathematica ??
  • From: byron at wotan.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Byron Taylor)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 03:07:10 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to take graphs made in Mathematica version 2.1 or 2.2 on
a DOS machine and use them in a Latex document under a UNIX system.
I know how to save the graphs in the DOS system, unfortuenly Latex
can not read these files since they contain some Mathematica tags.
In a  UNIX machine I know that there is a program called psfix
that will strip off all of the Mathematica stuff in the file.  Is
there such a program in the DOS mathematica ? Thanks for any information.
PS I am using the notebook version in DOS.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====