Psfix on in Dos mathematica ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4247] Psfix on in Dos mathematica ??
- From: byron at wotan.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Byron Taylor)
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 03:07:10 -0400
- Organization: The University of Arizona
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to take graphs made in Mathematica version 2.1 or 2.2 on a DOS machine and use them in a Latex document under a UNIX system. I know how to save the graphs in the DOS system, unfortuenly Latex can not read these files since they contain some Mathematica tags. In a UNIX machine I know that there is a program called psfix that will strip off all of the Mathematica stuff in the file. Is there such a program in the DOS mathematica ? Thanks for any information. PS I am using the notebook version in DOS. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====