repetitive complex operation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4271] repetitive complex operation
- From: ecc at polaris.labvis.unam.mx (Edgar Camacho Cota)
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 03:52:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I evaluate one time a complex operation in mathematica, and then I use some amount of resources (CPU% and Memory%); I want evaluate many times the same routine but diferent arguments, then I use a Do or Table Command, and the amount of resources is very large!, like a "parallel" procesing of all routines, while I want to "serial" processing, that consume not much resource and large time of processing. What can I do to get the effect of "serial" processing inestead of effect of "parallel" procesing? thanks in advance!!!! Edgar Camacho Cota Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. Direccion General de Computo Academico.