Langauge L to Mathemtaica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4151] Langauge L to Mathemtaica ?
- From: Eric Jacopin <jacopin at thomson-lcr.fr>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:22:58 -0400
- Organization: Thomson-CSF, Laboratoire Central de Recherches, Orsay, France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello! Is there a list of all the Mathlinks that have been developed? What are the langugages for which a Mathlink has been implemented? For instance, on the Mac, what is there beyond C and HyperCard? Any MathLink from Lisp ? From Prograph ? From ...? -- Eric Jacopin ftp://ftp.ibp.fr/ibp/softs/laforia/pweak/Pweak.html ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====